top of page

Child Support

    Child Support Lawyers in Greater Vancouver

Bronson Jones Gray & Company LLP has child support lawyers in Greater Vancouver and surrounding areas to help resolve your child support issues. We offer you experienced lawyers who can help you understand and provide proper child support after separation from a spouse.

If you are the spouse with custody of the child, you are entitled to receive child support payments from your ex for the child's well-being. You can file a legal complaint if you do not receive the proper amount of child support that is owed. If you are on the giving end of this support, you should know that extreme legal consequences may arise if you do not pay the proper amount of child support. Both parents need to understand the amount of child support that is owed, which depends on the amount of income earned. Our lawyers can help you with child support issues.


Call us (toll-free) at 1-855-852-5100 for a consultation.

Property Division Lawyers

 It is important to secure your financial priorities after a divorce.

Preparing Agreements

Our lawyers can help with the preparation of marriage agreements, prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements.

bottom of page