top of page

Spousal Support

Common-Law Spousal Support Lawyers in Greater Vancouver

If you have been living in a marriage-like relationship for more than two years or have such a relationship for less than two years but have a child together, then you are legally in a common-law relationship. Although divorce will not be required upon the breakdown of a common-law relationship, there may still be obligations to provide financial support pursuant to the Family Law Act.

For a common-law spousal support lawyer in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, contact Bronson Jones Gray & Company LLP (toll-free) at 1-855-852-5100 for a free consultation.

Child Support

We can help you to understand your child support obligations.

Understanding Family Law

It is important to understand the amount of child support each parent owes to his/her child.

bottom of page