top of page

Slip & Fall Claims

     Experienced Slip and Fall Lawyers in Greater Vancouver

You may be entitled to compensation for your slip and fall injury. Learn more about your rights by contacting a slip and fall lawyer in Greater Vancouver, Meritt and the Fraser Valley from Bronson Jones Gray & Company LLP.

Slip and fall injuries can be serious. Injuries range from twisted ankles to head trauma to chronic and psychological pain. Slip and fall injuries can affect anyone, such as a person who falls in a grocery store or an able-bodied person who falls down a poorly lit staircase.

Slip and fall accidents can occur on private property, business property, or public ground such as restaurants, parking lots, apartment complexes, malls, parks, and more. In Metro Vancouver, with its varied terrain and often inclement weather, slip and fall hazards are very real. Medical treatment can be expensive and long-term, and victims may lose earning potential due to their injuries. 

Established in 1986, Bronson Jones Gray & Company LLP lawyers can provide the skills and resources necessary to ensure that a slip and fall victim’s interests are protected.

What to Do If You Slip and Fall

You can take several steps to maximize your chances of receiving fair compensation for your slip and fall injuries. Proper documentation of the incident can be a significant advantage for your claim.

We suggest:

Seek immediate medical attention to ensure that your injuries are properly documented;
Note the names and contact information of witnesses to the incident;
Document the scene by photographing and measuring it as soon as possible; and
Report the incident to the supervisor in charge of the building if it is a public place

When You May Be Entitled to Compensation

Hazards out of your control can make you eligible for compensation. Examples include wet floors with inadequate signage, places with tricky footing and inadequate lighting, or untreated ice in a parking lot.

By working with our slip and fall lawyers in Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, you can take some of the stress out of your injury. 

Call us today toll-free at 1-855-852-5100 for a free initial consultation.

Living in Hazardous Conditions?

You may be entitled to compensation if your property owner does not provide adequate living conditions.

Get Help

Our lawyers are experienced to help you through any kind of legal dispute.

bottom of page